Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Country Life

I really am going to try and keep up with this site, it has been along time and alot has happened, First of all I have become a Grandmother for the fifth and sixth time, I moved from the Big city of Cleveland to the little city of Napoleon, and most of all importance I have become engaged to the most wonderful man ever!!!!! I had been alone for so long and WaLa along comes John!!!!!!

I have finally picked up my knitting needles and I think I have found my MOJO again!! It is about time, although I have had a really hard time out here in the Country finding a knitting group, I am still looking and still hopeful though!!!!

The winter is over ( I think) summer may be knocking soon on our doors, I am so glad, it has been such a rough winter.. My Grandsons 7th Bday is next week, it is hard to believe that Cayden will be 7, where has the time gone??? He has become such a big guy!!! well this is it for now...Enjoy the reading

No comments: