Monday, April 18, 2011

Monday April18

WOW What a dreary day here in the Country in Napoleon!!!!! It has been so windy and Rainy forever,,,,I'm wondering if Spring will ever be here??

I am knitting this great little top from Vogue Knitting and of course, do I have enough Yarn????? NOOOOOOOOOO! So I had to find it on Ravelry and low and behold I have found it, you would think with all of my stash that I would definetly have enough...

Work is slow today...but only a couple more hours to go and then I will go home to John and the puppy Bradley!!!!!

Thursday is Cayden ( my Grandsons Bday)..He will be 7, WOW I remember the day he was born, what a big boy he has become..I really need to post some pics of him...His Dad went Turkey hunting this morning and got one, Now they have it in the Crock pot at home..Not sure if I would want to eat it being that fresh, would probably gross me out when I saw it, better just stick with the frozen ones from the store....

Ok gotta buzz for now....

No comments: