Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Tuesday April19th

WOW I sit here at worka dn look out the door (what little sight I have out the door) it almost looked like it was night time out,,,,was very dark and cloudy..This weather is miserable..I needd warmth and sunlight..

When I left home this morning I left corned beef and cabbage cooking in the crock pot, John likes it so I fixed it for him,,,I am sure our house will smell just lovely when I get hoem from work..Not so sure if I like the stuff or not, I guess if I would have used fresh corned beef and not canned, that it would have looked better, but I felt like I was adding 2 cans of dog food to it....YUk!!!!!! I will most definetly be eating something else..

I just ordered enough COtlin to finish the top that I am knitting..At least I hope it is enough, I sure did have a hard time finding it, but Ravelry came through for me...

No comments: